1/12/08

childrenroom for dynamic kid




Require Customer :
Dear
I sent u a sketch and some pics about my son's room.
My son's 2 years old, walking, talking and very intelligent, like discovering, active boy. He likes red, yellow, fish, sea, . . . love nature
.....
Idea
I’ve never seen that investor but her order and requirement very detail makes me excillent with this project. Strong and young color brings creative power and pleasure for children. This is the first kid’s project I’ve made in 2008. All decor details in this project are handmade florals. This kid like drawing so that I want give him a creati


Investor : Mrs.Van
Address : Le Thi Rieng
Location : Ho Chi Minh City_Viet Nam
Designer : Sao mai

2 nhận xét:

  1. i really like the colours!
    they make the whit furnitures alive!
    great work! keep it up!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. You alway fostering me , thanks U so much ! have nice day

    Trả lờiXóa